1. Wait…is CanFigureIt Geometry REALLY free?
Yes! CanFigureIt Geometry is currently a free tool for all teachers and students. Click here to create a free teacher account. Once your sign up is complete, you will receive an email to access CanFigureIt Geometry and create student accounts for your classes. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 844-222-2320 with any questions.
2. Are there any technical specifications I should know about?
CanFigureIt Geometry is a web-based tool optimized for Chrome browsers that can be used on Chromebooks, PCs, and Macs. It is not currently optimized for tablets or mobile phones.
3. I’ve opened CanFigureIt Geometry but I can’t see any activities. What’s happening?
This likely is related to the zoom settings within your browser. Try zooming out; the activities should become visible. If not, please email us at email@example.com for one-on-one help.
4. How can I submit product feedback or ask a question?
Reach out to our Product Owner at firstname.lastname@example.org! We work hand-in-hand with teachers to continuously improve CanFigureIt Geometry and we’d love to hear from you.
5. Can I set up student accounts and access any performance reports?
Yes. Creating a FREE teacher account with CanFigureIt Geometry will provide you with access to our teacher portal and dashboard. Our teacher portal allows you to create student accounts and our teacher dashboard provides access to performance reports on a student and class level.
6. Can you walk me through how to solve a proof using CanFigureIt Geometry?
7. How do I use the algebra function within CanFigureIt Geometry?
8. How do I join the Proof Ninja Educator Program?
Just ask! Reach out to us at email@example.com to request inclusion in this special program that allows for more engagement opportunities. This opportunity is available to a limited number of teachers on a first-come, first-served basis.
9. Do you have tutorial videos, webinars or guides to help me get started?
10. Is CanFigureIt Geometry integrated with Google Classroom?
- If you’re new to CanFigureIt Geometry or don’t have any existing student accounts set up, you can directly import your classes from Google Classroom and your students will be able to log in via single sign-on with Google (page 4) .
- If you have existing classes and student accounts using CanFigureIt Geometry, you can match your students’ CanFigureIt Geometry accounts with their Google accounts to enable single sign-on (page 7).